Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey/Week 1 :Quality Blog Comment

 

Before comment:


After Comment:


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and I'm doing another activity for the summer learning journey. This is my third one. It is about blog commenting and how to write a quality blog comment.  The first photo above is the one I first (Sulia) did but I had to watch the video first, oops! So then I did another one. The second photo is my second comment that I did on Honey's blog. 

Why I think my blog comment is a quality blog comment. 

I greeted them nicely and said something nice about the work. I was being positive. I was then trying to think if that was something I knew or did and tried to make a connection. I also asked them a question and gave then some ideas and advice they maybe would need to make their work successful. Finally, spelling, proofreading and making sure that the comment makes sense.

I hope you enjoy this blog post and learn how to write a quality blog comment, Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Finau,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I thought this activity was really fun to see as I enjoy seeing all the positive, thoughtful and helpful comments being left on everyone's blogs and I think quality comments like this encourage people to continue blogging and start some great comment threads.

    Your comments were both very well written and checked all the boxes of a quality comment, I especially liked how you found something in their post that you could relate to and made a connection. This is a great way to encourage a reply and start a comment thread.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Zana!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I thought it was a great idea for this as a activity so we can post positive comments on other people's blogs. I'm happy that you like my comments. Thanks again Zana.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.