Pages

Thursday 14 January 2021

Camping Out our Backyard!

 



Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing a post about camping out my backyard! My siblings and I were really excited about this and we were really being impatient but we just waited. Hehe! :3 Soon we started setting up the tents. We enjoyed it and had fun. Were still outside and just relaxing. My brother is sleeping in the navy blue tent. Haha! :D (By the way, the photos were by me. I was not in it cause I was taking the photo). I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau,

    Fiona here from the Summer Learning Journey. It was so awesome to read about how you camped in the backyard with your siblings. What a cool experience! What activities did you get up to while you were in the backyard? Did you play any games or eat your food under the trees? Your post reminded me of how my brother and I used to camp in our backyard when we were little. Such great memories!

    I hope you had heaps of fun backyard camping. Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome work.

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I happy that you enjoyed reading this post of mine. Yes, I thought it was so coll because it was my first time doing it. Well we didn't do much games and activities because it was super duper hot. We were sweating like crazy. Haha! We just relaxed in our tents but I was sitting outside and doing my work. :) We did eat. We just had some bread (there's something you call it but I don't know what it's called) and soda/fizzy drink. Oaahhhh, that's so cool how your brother camped with you when you were small. Yep, such great memories!

      I did have lots of fun camping with my family.

      Thanks again Fiona.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.