Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Years!

 


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year! Last year, 2020 has been insane. Stuff like Covid 19 and lockdown and all the crazy stuff. It was just super duper crazy. Now everyone is happy that we are starting a new year, 2021! I'm looking forward to it and I hope that this year turns out better than last year. Thank you to everyone who helped last year, doctors, police, parents, family, teachers/staff/principles and much more. Also the Prime Minister and the people who work with her. Thank you! Happy New Years Everyone, have a great time and a great year! Bye! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys!

    Just checked the SLJ cause I do the activities during he holidays and this post I did was actually one of the activities. Enjoy your year and holidays!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Finau,

    Fiona here again from the SLJ team. Happy New Year to you too! I really like the 2021 image you have created - ka pai!

    For the SLJ Kick Start activity titled 'Ngā mihi o te tau hou' your task is to create a poster to share at least five ways of saying Happy New Year in different languages. Do you think you can have a go at this to earn the points?
    I'm sure you can!

    Keep up the amazing blogging!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. Sorry for the late reply, I went for a swim with my family. I'm really happy that you like my 2021 image I created. I will try to do the kick start. Thanks again Fiona.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.