Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

SLJ Seesaw Seesaw (By Catherine)




Kia ora everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing an post about my sister doing an activity for the SLJ. For this activity we had to do a experiment called the Seesaw by Nanogirl but this one is one that my sister and I did. 

We really enjoyed it even though it didn't work out as we thought it would be ( we thought it was gonna throw far but nope). 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Catherine,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai for making this excellent catapult with Finau! You both have great collaboration and engineering skills.

    How did you find this activity? It looked like you both had a lot of fun!

    Keep up the awesome mahi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte.

      Thank you for saying that to me.

      I found the experiment hard because when we were doing the string part I didn't even know what to do. But I did actually have fun.

      From Catherine:D

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.