Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey/Week 4 :Nanogirl Sundial experiment (video)

(Sorry for the mistakes in the video)

 

Kia ora everyone, it's me Finau and today's video is about and for the SLJ. This is the first activity I've done this week. This post and video is about building a Sundial with me (and Nanogirl cause this is her experiment). This was one of the hardest experiments I tried to do last year but fun. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog, Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau!

    Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog post with us. I just wanted to say well done on this task. Your sundial looks amazing as well as your explanation.

    GREAT JOB!

    Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deborah!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm super happy that you like my sundial and explanation. Thanks again Deborah.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.