Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2021

SLJ/W6 :Soundtrack of Summer Form (part 2)

Hi everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing the second part of my activity, soundtrack of summer. I did say I would put the from on my blog so here it is. It was a bit tricky to find the embed link but I finally found it. Yay! (Just so you know, I don't often post my kick start and step it up activities separate. It's just that I was having some trouble but that all from me). I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Finau,

    Fiona here again from the SLJ. You have prepared a fantastic survey - ka pai! I really enjoyed answering your different questions.

    Keep up the great blogging. I can't wait to see more of your work this week.

    Mā te wā,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiona!

      Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad that you enjoyed completing the survey I made. Thanks again Fiona.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.