Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey/Week 6 :Fishy False Teeth (step it up & literacy)


 Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing another activity for the SLJ. This one is called Fishy False Teeth and you probably remembered that from my first week of my SLJ. That's only if you saw my post about it.  For this activity we had to read an article and see if it was fake or real. I read it (and did much more) and knew that it was real. Tell me in the comments if you disagree with me and why. I hope you have enjoyed this post and poster I made. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Nice work on creating this poster - you have great detective skills! I laughed when I read "..it wasn't true. Just kidding!". I was almost fooled!

    Now I don't actually know what the answer is, but my suspicion is that triggerfish are real and do have human like teeth. However, the original photo may be photoshopped to make the teeth much more human-like than in reality.

    Do you think that picture could be photoshopped?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlotte!

      Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm happy you like my poster and my detective skills. I'm also happy that you thought that the joke was funny.

      Okay if you don't know that is okay. :) I did know that Trigger fish are real but what I didn't know was about the photo. The photo this look a bit sus, (get it, like the game Among Us?)

      I think it might have been photo-shopped.

      Thanks again Charlotte.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.