Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

Sumner Learning Journey Activities

 

(Summer Collage)




(Word Art)

Hello everyone, it's me Finau and I will be doing some activities for the SLJ. I did do some of these activities but I missed out on some because I probably didn't understand it or it was tricky or I was busy. I did the word art activity and summer collage activity. My sister Catherine helped me out with the summer collage. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Finau

    Benjamin here from the SLJ.

    Awesome work you’ve put together here, tino pai! Crack up picture of the person falling asleep at the computer haha, is that meant to be you? Really nice photos of you and your whānau also :).

    I was reading the description and noticed how you said some activities have been confusing. If that is ever the case then remember you can comment on the activity post on the main page and ask for some clarification or help. And as well as that, just giving an activity a go even is all we can ask anyway.

    Hope you’re having a nice day Finau, keep up the good work!

    Mā te wā,
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Benjamin!

      Thank you for commenting on my blog. Thanks for thinking I did an awesome job with my work. Yes, that is me sleeping because I'm sleeping all the time because it's the holidays!

      Yeah some activities were a bit confusing but maybe I should've gave it a go or asked.

      I am having a nice day and hope you are too.

      Thanks again Benjamin.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.