Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey/Week 6 :Mondrian (Composition)

 


Hey everyone, it's me Finau and today I will be doing an activity for the SLJ. For this activity we had to create a piece of art that was originally created by Mondrian. I think that artwork was called Composition. I made my own and I'm actually proud with the overall look. It was a bit hard because I was trying to make it look like the artwork composition. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ata mārie Finau,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. What a beautiful piece of Mondrian art you have created - ka pai! Well done for persisting with your creation even though it was a bit hard. You should be very proud of the end result.

    I found it really interesting learning about Mondrian’s life. He must have been a really brave man to start painting in a way that was so different from what other artists were creating during his lifetime.

    Do you think you will complete the Stepping it Up part of this activity? I think you will be great at it!

    Ngā mihi nui and keep up the awesome blogging this week!

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona!

      Thanks for leaving me a comment. Oh thanks for thinking that this art I made is beautiful. Yes, I am so proud with this finished art.

      Me too! I thought it was cool that he made a different at piece from any other artists. I also remembered seeing other kids in our school do it, I think?

      Maybe I will do the step it up activity.

      Thanks again Fiona.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.