Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey/Week 6 :Whānau Tent Time



 
(my face might look a bit weird but try to ignore it :(  

Hi everyone, its' me Finau and today I will be doing another activity for the SLJ. This activity is about spending time with our families in our tents. It's also called Whānau Tent Time. I was very glad that there was an activity about this because we had our own tents outside our backyard. I did a post about this a couple of days ago. Here is it, 1 and 2. So we made a video (tour) about our tents. I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please leave a positive comment on my blog.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau

    Great work on completing this task, You’ve done an awesome job over the summer.

    The Summer learning journey is now over and we’re calculating all the points to figure out our prize winners. Sorry that I don’t have time to leave a really detailed comment but I’m just here to let you know this post will be counted towards your points.

    Well done,
    Hope you have an awesome summer and stay safe.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel!

      Thanks for leaving me a comment. It's a bit sad that the SLJ is over because I enjoyed the SLJ. I'm also a bit or more excited about you guys counting up the points. That's all right. Thanks for the points. Thanks again Daniel.

      From Finau:)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.